Monday, May 6, 2013

New Companion!!

BOM DIA!! Finally feeling better, this whole week i´ve been with diarrhea..i think i lost like 10 lbs! But i´m good now..i think! My comp got here on Wednesday, Elder Beraldi (pronounced Bear owj), from Rio! He is 22 years old and has only been a member for a little more than a year and a half! He´s a brother as well! We got in the mission the same day, but he left for the field first. He was in Açailandia for 6 months before. I´ve been spending this week showing everyone the area, including the other two elders, Puggina and Lucas. I was really stressed out the first few days because my comp is a little shy and i had to take a lot of the responsibility, but now i look at it more as an opportunity to speak more and converse. Elder Nakazoni was a really outgoing and talkative guy, so i depended on him a lot, but now roles have completely switched! I´ve been promoted to cellphone caretaker as well now, so...i guess i´m kind of a big deal. I´ve been teaching a lot of great lessons lately though with elder beraldi. He is very smart and knows his stuff. Its cool to teach with someone new and kind of get a feel of their style. We were walking in the street one day this week and elder beraldi was like, "what is Madfihgiuhvgtr?" I looked at him like he was crazy, but then i finally realized he said, "Massachusetts" hahahha! Its way different with 4 guys in the house now. Elder Puggina gets up at 4:30 everyday, dont ask me why because i have no clue! I marked for us to call from a lanhouse of a member, Amariles. She has 2 computers and said that we could call any time. I just need to know when is the best time to call you guys and what name and password do i use?
Anywho, love you guys! Be talking with you soon!
Abraço,
Elder Larsen
p.s. got 2 packages as well! THANK YOU!


New Companion- Elder Beraldi


Birthday Packages!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment